Any Dream Will Do finalist : Chris Crosby Voted out Week One

Any Dream Will Do is the search for a Joseph to star in Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice's Joseph And His Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat. Only 12 boys will come through the audition process still clinging to their hopes of wearing the Dreamcoat.

The_Boss
Site Admin

Any Dream Will Do finalist : Chris Crosby Voted out Week One

Postby The_Boss » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:58 am

Chris Crosby, 18

A clothes shop sales assistant originally from Nottingham and now living in Notting Hill, London.

Clothes shop sales assistant Chris grew up in Nottingham and moved to London at the age of 13 when he was awarded a place at the prestigious Silvia Young Theatre School.

He claims that he would be a "contemporary and soulful Joseph" who would bring "intrigue" to the part.

Chris attended the auditions in London and has found it an "unbelievable, extremely surreal and amazing experience."
Last edited by The_Boss on Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The_Boss
Site Admin

Postby The_Boss » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:15 pm

I really must congratulate Chris on his superb performance after being voted out.

The standard is so high it is a pity only one can win the DreamCoat.

hathaway

Postby hathaway » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:40 pm

I thought that it was a shame that Chris was voted out but Ben was far better in the sing-off than Chris. Perhaps it was just that the song they were singing was better suited to Ben's voice than to Chris's.

I hope that he will still persue a career in show business.

Maybe he could apply for Grease :lol:
-- Happiness is a direction, not a place. --
Sydney J. Harris

The_Boss
Site Admin

Postby The_Boss » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:50 pm

Or could he win X Factor maybe ???

I am sure there is a theatre company out there that will offer him a part however it would be nice to see them do some acting as well as singing.

Return to “Any Dream Will Do”