It is back! better than ever it appears

Bad Lads Army is back and this year it’s extreme. Thirty lads face an almighty battle to turn their lives around forever with the most daunting challenge to date – a 3,500 foot solo parachute jump. Produced by Twenty Twenty Television for ITV1.

The_Boss
Site Admin

It is back! better than ever it appears

Postby The_Boss » Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:05 am

You don’t get much more extreme than training to be a Para. Back in the 1950s, Para training was as tough as it got for new recruits. It emphasised those qualities sorely lacking in our 21st century wasters: mental and physical strength, courage, endurance, resourcefulness, teamwork and keeping a cool head under fire.

Can these bad boys become an elite force? If so, they’ll be transformed - physically, mentally and morally – into men fit to wear the maroon beret of the British Paratrooper and all that it stands for.

But first they must go through hell - severe discipline, daily ‘beastings’, ice-cold outdoor showers and a diet so basic it includes insects and creepy-crawlies.

YES IT IS BACK :P:P

scott

Postby scott » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:40 pm

Sounds wicked.

James

Postby James » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:54 pm

It has been wicked indeed ....perhaps too much nakedness but very entertaining..... the big difference this time is only one appears to have dropped out so far.

mason

i love

Postby mason » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:58 pm

i love the cpl murry and nayokus they are so strict thos lads need to be taught a lesson and they are both cute :twisted: :lol:

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:59 pm

any of you guys go golfing? I've been thinking about doing just that... I heard it actually improves your PERSONALITY! Is this true?

The_Boss
Site Admin

Postby The_Boss » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:24 pm

I really missed seeing Bad Lads this week due to the footie displacing it.

Still it is back again next Tuesday

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:15 pm

nauyokas is a hat why is he wearing wings, still I suppose he was always a wanna be?

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:07 pm

Nauyokas could never have passed what he is dishing out! the man is a skinny prat who abused his rank and bullied those of lesser rank in the knowledge they would not retaliate. If they did he would have shat himself and run away like the weak tosser he is! Those who met him or knew him know this fact, which really makes what could be a good programme into a farce.

Return to “Bad Lads Army : EXTREME”