Supernanny

Discuss or comment on current television programmes. You are welcome to post anything about your favourite TV programme past or present, to just daily chit chat about current events.
jockstrap

Supernanny

Postby jockstrap » Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:01 pm

Last night they showed a revisit to one of the first series households.

Did anyone see the outcome as I was callled away and missed it?

somerset sunflower

Postby somerset sunflower » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:15 pm

yeh i saw the outcome.

the little boy was alot better, he was settling into the routines and was good with the naughty step but he still likd to be fed. so supernanny made him eat by himself by playin games! and it worked!!

so very successful!!

id be ashamed to have kids like that but shes an amazin woman!!i never agree with what shes doing but it always works!"
Missin ma That'll Teach 'em family!!

The_Boss
Site Admin

Postby The_Boss » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:15 pm

Thanks for letting me know.

Yes she is very good but it is a pity that they do not have super teachers that are as good as her perhaps :twisted:

I guess her big skill is being able analyse the child's behaviour problems so knowing what method to adopt to create a successful resolution.

hathaway

Postby hathaway » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:30 pm

haha, I can just imagine all the school kids on the naughty steps... :lol: :lol:

browneyes

Postby browneyes » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:17 pm

Our naughty steps would have been chocka, they would have had to build a new row every week :lol:

When I watch the programme I am pleased to see the change in the kids, but I am more pleased when I see the change in the parenting skills, that's where the real breakthrough is.

hathaway

Postby hathaway » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:10 pm

I am of the same opinion, that most of the fault lies with the parents. There is not enough discipline or respect at home any more, and if this was to be re-introduced I am sure the world would be a better place for it.
We should not expect the teachers to teach good manners and respect when they have enough to do already.
My mother would say that the parents 'Had made a rod for their own backs.'

somerset sunflower

Postby somerset sunflower » Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:47 pm

i cant stand it when little kids scream in a public place!!! i know its probs only natural but i go insane!! :twisted:
Missin ma That'll Teach 'em family!!

browneyes

Postby browneyes » Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:50 pm

:lol: I hear ya sunflower!

Return to “On the Box”