Eastenders

Discuss or comment on current television programmes. You are welcome to post anything about your favourite TV programme past or present, to just daily chit chat about current events.
browneyes

Postby browneyes » Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:42 am

'Stagecoach' are really good Sun, it's a big organisation and I have heard it's excellent, I don't know the number but directory enquiries will have it, just ask for the Aylesbury number because I know there is one in Aylesbury, and when you get through, ask them if there is one near you :) They teach singing, acting and dance.

somerset sunflower

Postby somerset sunflower » Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:22 pm

i tried to apply to that b4 but the nearest one to me only dus 13 and under!!! ggrrr
Missin ma That'll Teach 'em family!!

The_Boss
Site Admin

Postby The_Boss » Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:01 pm

Hasn't Eastenders been fun the last couple of weeks....

Ian Beale running the Vic I do not think so :P

hathaway

Postby hathaway » Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:26 pm

Perhaps Ian will hire Sam Mitchell to run the pub :shock:

ho-unit!

Postby ho-unit! » Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:17 am

aw.. isnt it gr8 for sam to come back, mitchells have their pub again, chrissie in jail (just when they nearly got away with it) and Eastenders trying to get back in the top ratings again
The Beagle Boysz 2005!

browneyes

Postby browneyes » Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:52 pm

:lol: love the cinical comment at the end.

I think it's been a bit unrealistic of late like Phil getting off armed robbery on a 'technicality' and Grant doing yet another moonlight flit - now you see him now you don't poooofff!

But I have to say I am looking forward to tonight's episode when Alfie takes nana to see her husband's grave. I have a brand new box of tissues just for this occassion and it's clever how they have done this episode today, so that people really relate to it, even kids. <wearing my poppy with pride!>

The_Boss
Site Admin

Postby The_Boss » Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:49 pm

I think you might of needed the tissues ..... did you notice the change of the theme tune at the end.!!

somerset sunflower

Postby somerset sunflower » Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:33 pm

yeh and i saw on the front of a paper today that they kill off one of the biggest stars at xmas and the cast were really cryin at the funeral!! must be sad end of an era hu du u fink it cud be???
Missin ma That'll Teach 'em family!!

ho-unit!

Postby ho-unit! » Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:28 am

something's really thumpin sayin it might be Mini Den or someone like alfie but i think i heard nana moon as well somewhere. not so sure.

ooooohhh. i missed the nov 11 edition ( my birthday!) so i didnt kno what happened.
The Beagle Boysz 2005!

The_Boss
Site Admin

Postby The_Boss » Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:06 am

Belated Birthday wishes to you Will :!:

The main part of the programme you missed was Alfie and nana Moon going to visit Nana's husband grave in France and Alfie trying to come to terms with Nana's pending death from cancer.

The big Xmas scene ......
'EastEnders' stars will film several different endings for their Christmas episodes – so even they don't know what's going to happen.

The soap's bosses are desperately trying to keep the festive storylines secret, so they will shoot a number of different outcomes – including one where Kat (Jessie Wallace) and Alfie (Shane Richie) get back together before they leave Albert Square, and another where they split.

Cast and crew will also be given censored scripts, so they only know what's going on in the scenes they are working on.

A BBC1 spokesman confirmed to Britain's The Sun newspaper that "happy and sad endings" will be filmed for the Christmas Day double episode and the New Year show, saying: "We will make up our mind which versions to show at the last minute."

browneyes

Postby browneyes » Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:14 am

I saw Johnathon Ross the other week and he had Shane Ritchie (Alfie Moon) on the show, who confirmed that Nana slips away peacefully on the sofa. I don't know why they have to put sad things on at Xmas, it's enough for me to sneak upstairs to watch it xmas day, without me trying to explain the red eyes and snotty nose! :lol:

hathaway

Postby hathaway » Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:43 am

If that is when Nanna is supposed to die, then you will not be alone with the tissues on Christmas Day. :cry:

The_Boss
Site Admin

Postby The_Boss » Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:52 am

Will Young has revealed that his ideal role would be starring as a long-lost relative to Pat Butcher in EastEnders.

The_Boss
Site Admin

Postby The_Boss » Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:37 pm

David Essex won't be joining the cast of EastEnders, the BBC has confirmed.

A spokesperson for the soap said that a decision had been made to expand the role of Essex's character, Jack, which would have required Essex to appear in the soap for longer than his initial one-month commitment.

Essex, however, already had music commitments lined up beyond that date.

browneyes

Postby browneyes » Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:26 pm

You can share my box of tissues if you like Hathaway :lol: I thought Frank was coming back into the soap, has that been put off too?

Return to “On the Box”