The Family That Walks on All Fours

Discuss or comment on current television programmes. You are welcome to post anything about your favourite TV programme past or present, to just daily chit chat about current events.
hathaway

The Family That Walks on All Fours

Postby hathaway » Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:35 am

I had read about this family in the papers and to be honest I thought it was a big wind up - had to check on the date for it sounded like an April Fools joke.

I was so surprised to find that it was true, fascinating how the people were able to walk at speed on all fours! I can understand how the mother did not have time to teach them to walk upright, she had so many children within a short time, and it was also good to see that the scientists who were investigating the family were able to help them, even Hussain, who they believed was beyond help.

One of the reasons for this phenomenon was that the parents were closely related. I wonder how many of you are looking into your family tree? :lol:

The_Boss
Site Admin

Postby The_Boss » Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:17 am

I intended to watch this programme but sleep finally caught up with me.

You mention the speed they moved at reminds me of the speed children can move at when crawling when you last expect it.

Return to “On the Box”