The IT Crowd

Discuss or comment on current television programmes. You are welcome to post anything about your favourite TV programme past or present, to just daily chit chat about current events.
ho-unit!

The IT Crowd

Postby ho-unit! » Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:54 am

From the makers of Father Ted comes a great comedy. I watched the first 2 episodes and I couldn't help laughing at it. I was in stitches. It seems to almost represent IT department all accross the worlds.

At last there's a good comedy that actually is funny and does not revolve around the same catchphrases (aka Little Britain and Catherine Tate). Yes i know. some things are probably gonna stick like "Have You Tried turning it On and off again?". I can see that becoming a funny catch phrase but at least they're not making a full sketch out of it over one line.

Some of the actors look very familiar as well. I know Ella from Hex played a cameo in the first episode but I'm sure I recognise some of the others...

O and more channel 4 comedy, My name is Earl was a cracker and the Green Wing is back on (about time as well).
The Beagle Boysz 2005!

The_Boss
Site Admin

Postby The_Boss » Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:11 am

I saw the first episode and some of the second and yes it was looking good.

I particularly liked the fire and the nice effect it made of the so called screen saver.

However the highlight was the IT party.

Return to “On the Box”