What Did you Watch Last Night?

Discuss or comment on current television programmes. You are welcome to post anything about your favourite TV programme past or present, to just daily chit chat about current events.
daveyboi

What Did you Watch Last Night?

Postby daveyboi » Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:55 am

Last night at 9pm I was torn by choice of either Hotel Babylon or Eleventh Hour or of course Celeb Big Bro.

I ended up watching Elenth Hour but although interesting it did not hit me that hard to make it a MUST see next time.

Luckily I recorded Hotel Babylon which turned out to be an excellent programme ..... very humerous and quite interesting in the general subject matter of running a Hotel.
This is a MUST watch next week for me.

OH did anyone watch Tony Blair Rock Star ???

ho-unit!

Postby ho-unit! » Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:01 am

I watched a bit of tony blair rock star. the reconstructions were funny. It's just a suprise how he tried so hard to become a rock star but he was probably acting too posh and/or snobby. I honestly couldnt see him as a rock star and it shows

I know it wasn't last nite but I am really into Life On Mars. It's great programme. It's slightly sci fi but it has the wit or starsky and hutch.

THere's never anything good to watch on thursdays. and 9pms nhave gone crap (except life on mars) because it's all celeb big brother (note to channel 4: stop regurigtating programmes past 3rf/4th series because they start to bore (i suddenly realise I just made an ironic statement))
The Beagle Boysz 2005!

The_Boss
Site Admin

Postby The_Boss » Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:02 pm

If you liked Life on Mars, which I also rate quite highly, I am surprised you did not like Eleventh Hour at 9pm on Thursday.

I am looking forward to the new Morse series called Lewis to see how that spin off works.

hathaway

Postby hathaway » Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:44 pm

So am I, Morse was one of my favourite programmes.

Did you notice the name of Lewis's sidekick?

The_Boss
Site Admin

Postby The_Boss » Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:34 am

I was very disappointed in the programmes available tonight Saturday the 21st.

Nothing of any quality for me anyway. I do not like the Sea of Souls as it is not my sort of thing.

ho-unit!

Postby ho-unit! » Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:03 pm

I agree. Saturday's just aint what it used to be. I mean everything's all manufactured competiitons. The winner of this will be made famous by TV companies advertising you that's secretly advertising the tv company as well.

Dancing on Ice is just a poor attempt at trying to beat BBC's strictly come dancing. I prefered soapstar superstar because it was very interesting. What happened to all the game shows that used to come on like Blind Date? Gladiators and the Moment of Truth?!
The Beagle Boysz 2005!

ho-unit!

Postby ho-unit! » Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:03 pm

I agree. Saturday's just aint what it used to be. I mean everything's all manufactured competiitons. The winner of this will be made famous by TV companies advertising you that's secretly advertising the tv company as well.

Dancing on Ice is just a poor attempt at trying to beat BBC's strictly come dancing. I prefered soapstar superstar because it was very interesting. What happened to all the game shows that used to come on like Blind Date? Gladiators and the Moment of Truth? and you really can't forget You Bet!
The Beagle Boysz 2005!

Return to “On the Box”