Cheers you guys!

Forum for discussion of both the That'll Teach 'em series (Kings School and Hope Green ) and the follow up programme That Taught 'em. You can also discuss anything about educational standards of the present day or the past. Fans of the series can interact with the pupils and staff of all series as well.
<a href="http://www.teachem.co.uk/third-series/index.shtml">Visit our That'll Teach 'em fan Site</a>
xoxojessxoxo

can't believe its all gonna be over soon!!

Postby xoxojessxoxo » Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:02 pm

omg i cant believe tte is nearly finished! the show is really gd and i think every 1 one the show seems really nice and have gd personalitys and i wish the best 4 every one in the future xx

nortam

Cheers you guys!

Postby nortam » Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:14 pm

I cannot believe its nearly over, kids..you were fantastic, you spent 4 weeks of your precious holidays trapped in a school in Suffolk,without pay,
eating 50s school grub,sleeping in metal beds,and enduring a 50s style education...you were outstanding and I am so proud of you.

Staff...You were outstanding giving up 4 weeks of your summer holidays
planning difficult lessons,motivating 2005 kids into 50s type education...my job was easy in comparison. YOU were outstanding!

Crew...unbelievable.

Twenty Twenty...you gave me the best summers of my life..I spent 3 birthdays with you and you made them unforgettable!.

Thankyou to all who contributed to the TTE website,your imput has been interesting.

THE END IS NIGH..FAREWELL AND GOOD LUCK.

Love Matron :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :roll:

The_Boss
Site Admin

Postby The_Boss » Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:50 pm

Yes I must echo the thanks to one and all and especially you Matron for keeping everyone interested in the site and under control :lol: :lol: during the long wait this year.

That countdown bar is now marking the end of an era and it is very frightening.

I suppose there is one thing we might look forward to and that is the possibility of a TTE wedding or two maybe.

Of course the third series has yet to be screened in several countries around the world.

HeadBoiHudson
Location: Somewhere Really Random in YORKSHIRE!!! (the best county)

Postby HeadBoiHudson » Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:41 pm

Just one slight disagreement.

Crew....unbelievable???????????

They didnt do anything LOL
x-HeadBoi-x

nortam

Postby nortam » Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:42 pm

:roll:

Tinkerbelle

Postby Tinkerbelle » Tue May 02, 2006 10:34 am

ill let you know if me and Seb get engaged!!!!!!!!!
I love Seb

nortam

Postby nortam » Tue May 02, 2006 2:51 pm

IF!.....NOT WHEN????? :lol:

Return to “The Chalkboard”