Kayleigh's foolishness

Forum for discussion of both the That'll Teach 'em series (Kings School and Hope Green ) and the follow up programme That Taught 'em. You can also discuss anything about educational standards of the present day or the past. Fans of the series can interact with the pupils and staff of all series as well.
<a href="http://www.teachem.co.uk/third-series/index.shtml">Visit our That'll Teach 'em fan Site</a>
somerset sunflower

Kayleigh's foolishness

Postby somerset sunflower » Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:13 pm

hey guys... jus a quik point have u noticed how they showed me with my sonnet and all and sam sayin she didnt fink hudson liked me and hudson sayin he didnt fink owt wud happen but they never sed he had a gf!!
Missin ma That'll Teach 'em family!!

HeadBoiHudson
Location: Somewhere Really Random in YORKSHIRE!!! (the best county)

Postby HeadBoiHudson » Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:21 pm

That's the problem Kidder.

They edit things really dodgily (not sure whether thats a word. Miss G?) to make people out the way they want them to. The thing is because it doesnt make us famous we cannot tell all the viewers that all this editing was crappy and wrong.
x-HeadBoi-x

somerset sunflower

Postby somerset sunflower » Mon May 01, 2006 10:00 am

yeh and i dnt mind its jus people keep cumin up to me goin dya get it on with hudson and loadsa sxxx nd they r like aaww he rejected u and i no the truth and i dnt mind but its startin to get a tad bit annoyin!!
Missin ma That'll Teach 'em family!!

Return to “The Chalkboard”