Girls showing off in front of the boys

Forum for discussion of both the That'll Teach 'em series (Kings School and Hope Green ) and the follow up programme That Taught 'em. You can also discuss anything about educational standards of the present day or the past. Fans of the series can interact with the pupils and staff of all series as well.
<a href="http://www.teachem.co.uk/third-series/index.shtml">Visit our That'll Teach 'em fan Site</a>
oversizedschoolboy

Girls showing off in front of the boys

Postby oversizedschoolboy » Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:33 am

Interesting that the girls are beginning to admit to showing off when the boys are about. I remember one of the first mixed classes I had in Grammar school was the same, normally well-behaved girls were messing about, giggling, passing round notes etc. I remember the teacher getting so annoyed that one girl was called out to the front of the class, bent over and walloped with the slipper in front of the whole class.
It was unusual because the teacher was usually quite mild mannered but having never had to teach girls before he was really shocked how disruptive they could be.

Tinkerbelle

Postby Tinkerbelle » Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:18 pm

i wouldnt say that i was disruptive just distracted LOL if you know what i mean
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Linda

Postby Linda » Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:03 pm

Haha one or two of the girls in that class could have done with a few hard wallops of the slipper across their bums, embarrassing when it's in front of the boy's your trying to impress, believe me I know from experience :oops:

daveo

Postby daveo » Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:23 pm

I was a little surprised it was the girls. Id expect Peters and a few other boys to do the showing off

HeadBoiHudson
Location: Somewhere Really Random in YORKSHIRE!!! (the best county)

Postby HeadBoiHudson » Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:25 pm

Well daveo

that just shows how they edit it. The girls were just as bad as the boys if not worse in some points.

500 + hours filmin into 5?

Work it out everyone
x-HeadBoi-x

Return to “The Chalkboard”