PETERS

Forum for discussion of both the That'll Teach 'em series (Kings School and Hope Green ) and the follow up programme That Taught 'em. You can also discuss anything about educational standards of the present day or the past. Fans of the series can interact with the pupils and staff of all series as well.
<a href="http://www.teachem.co.uk/third-series/index.shtml">Visit our That'll Teach 'em fan Site</a>
daveo

PETERS

Postby daveo » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:56 pm

Was Peters a pain all the time or did he just play-up to the cameras?

craig_nichols

Postby craig_nichols » Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:07 pm

Scott was brilliant tonight aye

ho-unit!

Postby ho-unit! » Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:35 pm

to the teachers, ye. he was gr8 crack up. although he does go over the limit at times.
The Beagle Boysz 2005!

slf_peters_scotty

Postby slf_peters_scotty » Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:53 pm

to be honest i was there to have fun and thats what i did but i was like that even when there were no camaras around lol.

slf_peters_scotty

Postby slf_peters_scotty » Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:44 am

did you see the way i could just make mr stanly flip out so easily without even doing anything but come on did he need to come over any say anything why i was doing pe the fool . but i the thig was i was like that from day 1 and they only shown it now quit anoying lo

jockstrap

Postby jockstrap » Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:53 am

Scott it seems as if you went with the intention of following in Joe McCready's footsteps.

If that is the case why did you admit they were beginning to win in that interview?

slf_peters_scotty

Postby slf_peters_scotty » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:17 am

to be honest i had never even heard of jo mc cready till i got out of tte and i never reli said the were winning i just said i was getting better behaved and i wasnt because of the teacher it was just anoying getting no break and that episode was some of my best behaviour

jockstrap

Postby jockstrap » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:24 am

What I am trying to understand is why you were constantly at war with the system.
Did you think you were going to have an easy time?
Or did you intend to be disruptive?
Or maybe you intended to get the most camera time?

slf_peters_scotty

Postby slf_peters_scotty » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:35 am

ok to be honest i think i only got on to be the distrupitiove person at the intervies i let slip that i was good at winding people up so at every interview and every person i spoke to the just asked how are you going to wind the teachers up so i was sort of encouraged to be naught but at the same time had so much fun doing it that i kinda done it all the time in there and to be honest it wernt as hard as it looks most of it is editing cos i never gave in to the teachers that easy im one of the most stuborn people in the wolrd lol and the ccf was the one thing i refused to do ever week even in the one were the showed me doing it i still got in trouble . so yeah i was at war with the system but i wanted to see how far i could push thing and lets just say i pushed it to far

The_Boss
Site Admin

Postby The_Boss » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:43 am

Scott did you not feel sorry for being an insolent person when the rest of the boys had to suffer punishment as a consequence?

In my day if that had happened the group would of really got you back and made your life a total misery for a while.

Nice javelin throwing BTW

Polly

Postby Polly » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:03 am

It is so obvious that Peters was playing up to the camera,s, I am surprised the other boys did,nt have a go at him, were you afraid of him?
He did,nt come across very well. And I think he did well to stay in the programme as long as he did, i suspect he will go soon.
As for McCready in the 1st series he was a class act and never came across as a lout.
I feel sorry that there was probably a kid out there who would have really enjoyed the chance. What a waste.

slf_peters_scotty

Postby slf_peters_scotty » Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:59 am

polly i dont really care what u think and to ask if they were scared of me your a mug . i had fun thats all that i care bout!

boss to be honest what they have shown was like two 2 or 3 weeks of ccf there and the one i actually done was only becausse a paerson asked me to not because i wanted to they only had to run once because of me so it wernt that bad

sexy si

Postby sexy si » Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:05 pm

what the hell, after reading someones reply about us boys being scared of scott, you gotta think about what your writing, we didnt stop him cause we didnt give a toss what would happen to us, the boys were a unit and we knew we would get punished whatever happened for whatever we did, the teachers wanted us to turn against each other which never happened, so as for being scared of him as far as im aware theres nothing to be scared of

Polly

Postby Polly » Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:57 pm

Sorry but that is'nt how it comes across at all. Did'nt you mind being punished for his behaviour? He was so obviously the leader because he played the "Big i am", and not being at all sorry for you all being roped in.
Maybe I am wrong, perhaps I read it wrongly. Wonder what next week will throw up! :lol:

craig_nichols

Postby craig_nichols » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:18 pm

scott was funny, would you rather the show was full of well behaved people, that would be dull

Return to “The Chalkboard”