The Celebrity Housemates

This forum is for both Big Brother and Celebrity Big Brother discussions and comments.
The_Boss
Site Admin

The Celebrity Housemates

Postby The_Boss » Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:39 pm

Well what do you make of the housemates so far :?:

ho-unit!

Postby ho-unit! » Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:20 am

I've been put off big brother since the 4th series because It's just a bunch of freaks. I mentioned this at TTE. I said If wanted to see a freak show, I'd go to a circus. And now they've put in celebrity freaks!

It's very risky for channel 4 to put people that people in the UK no one knows. I mean there's only 2-3 peopel that i've actually heard of. George Galloway, Maggot and Barrymore.

Some I've hearrd of before but have probable never hit the UK b4 (dennis rodman for one. How the hell will people remember him here?). Jodie MArsh is just an attention seeker and a publicity maker (i still never understood how she got famous). I've never evn heard of Preston before or even his band! hbe's about as fictional as KandyFloss to me! Neither have i heard of rudja or what ever. Pete Burns rings a bell but he's very scary. Perhaps the next Nadia?

It also seems that you can sleep with anyone to get famous nowadays. It's sickening me. Faria Alam surely cannot be classed as famous for getting in the paper. THen again, it's worked for Rebecca Loos... Heck you'd may as well put me in it cos i'm the Hartlepool Mail!

I'm rooting for Barrymore but he's gonna get the piss taken out of him so much.
The Beagle Boysz 2005!

browneyes

Postby browneyes » Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:43 pm

I haven't allowed myself to get into BB Celebs just yet, I may watch it later...it just doesn't seem all that important at the moment.

I heard the father of the guy found dead in Barrymore's swimming pool, is furious that Barrymore is on telly and is re-opening the case so I don't know if Barrymore will be in the show for much longer?

daveyboi

Postby daveyboi » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:24 pm

Apparently Barrymore has been warned not to talk about the incident in the house as anything said could be used by the police as evidence.

It has been quite a slow starter for me this year as they all seemed to get on with each other from the start. However yesterday small cracks started appearing so the fireworks could be about to start to make it more entertaining.

browneyes

Postby browneyes » Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:57 pm

I'm really suprised at Barrymore, I used to quite like him but he was really nasty to Jodie, although we probably only see what BB wants us to see! I remember one of his shows a long time ago when he actually marched someone out of his show because they had left to go to the loo and he wouldn't let them back in again. I thought it was for fun (although pretty embarrassing for the person), but I'm not sure it is was now.

I would really like to see either Chantelle or the young pop singer win. Can't think of his name now but he's a real sweety.

The_Boss
Site Admin

Postby The_Boss » Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:32 am

I am sure you mean young Preston :P

I think it is very hard to tell who could win it so depends on whom is nominated.

I have a feeling it will be a double eviction this week as they made sure three were nominated.

browneyes

Postby browneyes » Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:54 pm

hmmmm looks like you were right....and I missed Wednesday grrrr. I am in :shock: that Pete is still in there! I wonder if they are getting rid of the most placid people and keeping the trouble makers in there for 'good telly' :?

daveyboi

Postby daveyboi » Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:45 am

It has been interesting that Pete got nominated twice by the whole house but not nominated for tonight's eviction by George and Preston who chose Maggot, Rula and Traci .

I think the producers have been too clever this year with the choice of housemates so this has not been the most entertaining of series.

browneyes

Postby browneyes » Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:38 pm

OK I am really into BB now and OMG!!!!!! Did you see last night's BB?!?!?! I am shocked at Pete. He was really awful to Tracey, so hurtful. I was disgusted with BB for allowing him to go at her like that, there was absolutely no need for it. They throw people out if they are physically abusive to the other housemates and he didn't even get a warning for being verbally abusive and agressive toward Tracey. How could Pete do that to her? He tore strips off her and none of the other housemates who witnessed it, came to her defense either, shame on them all. I think because Pete didn't get voted by the public last time (after he had a go at Rula) I reckon he thinks the public are enjoying his tantrums and keeping him in because of them.

If Jackie Stallone was said to the be bride of Frankenstein, Pete has to be the bride of Frank Spencer he is so dumb! I hope the house mates get rid of him and soon!

The_Boss
Site Admin

Postby The_Boss » Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:56 pm

I do hope Pete does not win this series ... as long as they nominate properly he is most likely to be nominated by the rest of the housemates along with George and Preston for their treachery this week.

A double eviction next time so that adds to the possibilities a favourite is removed.

browneyes

Postby browneyes » Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:24 am

It's finished and I have withdrawal symptoms......

Now I will have to wait until June for the next BB <sulking>

I just love the English public though, it has to be said that only in England will the non-celeb get voted in to win celeb BB!!! But I have to admit it, I thought Chantelle was a really nice girl and I was pleased for her.

Return to “Big Brother”