Big Brother's Big Hater!

This forum is for both Big Brother and Celebrity Big Brother discussions and comments.
ho-unit!

Big Brother's Big Hater!

Postby ho-unit! » Thu May 04, 2006 11:35 pm

I'm sorry but i've been ranting about this everywhere. STOP IT WITH THESE REGURGITATED BIG BROTHER SERIES! IT WENT DOWN HILL AFTER SERIES 3!!!

if endemol or channel 4 really can't think of anyhting to put on a 9pm slot, put an ORIGINAL SHOW!! Perhaps a new game show would be nice. I haven't seen one of them on channel 4in ages since the crystal maze and gamesmaster! they were such classics!
The Beagle Boysz 2005!

xoxojessxoxo

Postby xoxojessxoxo » Fri May 05, 2006 7:21 pm

i completly agree with u dere ho bout big brother! but i have never heard of any of them other tv finks!? :S

The_Boss
Site Admin

Postby The_Boss » Sat May 06, 2006 9:41 pm

In some ways I will agree with you Will although some series are better than others so until one has watched them it is not fair to pass judgement.

I must admit series one was probably the best and series three definitely was good.

But then we have poor choice coming up with the ITV reality challenges to Big Brother and of course a deluge of sports programmes.

This year we might get one of the better Big Brothers with the random housemate selection......

ho-unit!

Postby ho-unit! » Sun May 07, 2006 12:51 am

The_Boss wrote:This year we might get one of the better Big Brothers with the random housemate selection......

in some cases, that might be worse because it could be anyone from a boring old twat to a person so desperate to get on teh telly that they'll show their knokers out or something (wait. i think there's already peopel who's done that before)
The Beagle Boysz 2005!

Return to “Big Brother”