The Space Cadets starts Wednesday 7th December

The big Channel 4 hoax. A reality series with a twist.
The_Boss
Site Admin

The Space Cadets starts Wednesday 7th December

Postby The_Boss » Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:25 pm

On Channel 4 at 9pm this evening we get to see the beginning of the Channel 4 reality and hoax programme.

The contestants consist of 4 Men
Andrew Carter 19
Billy Jackson 25
Paul French 26
Ryan McBride 28

And 5 Women

Sarah-Jane Cass 19
Louise Nisbet 23
Keri Hassett 25
Cheryl Dearie 23
Astrid Roberts 19

More details at

http://www.channelten.co.uk/afullnews-38.htm

[/url]

ho-unit!

Postby ho-unit! » Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:49 am

it just sounds strange. surely you would've felt some kind of jet lag when you arrive in ipswich and travellijng around the north sea.

i just saw the 1st show. i couldnt believe they all fell for it and said yes and everything. but i suppose they did try and make it as realstic as possible. they probably couldve fooled me as well!
The Beagle Boysz 2005!

The_Boss
Site Admin

Postby The_Boss » Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:35 am

Well the second show was better and it seems very realistic so far for what they have seen. Mind you with the money spent it should be. Apparently they even changed the manhole covers.

Mind I would not mind if they do not pull it off I liked Jamie's School Dinners. :P

The_Boss
Site Admin

Postby The_Boss » Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:40 pm

Well they revealed to those that did not get on the space trip the con this evening .... it was a generally favourable reaction. I liked the girl who said she was well happy cos the others did not get to go to space in reality.

jockstrap

Postby jockstrap » Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:06 am

It has all been happening during the night and at one stage the live feed was pulled :!: :!:

It seems that at last they have sussed out they are in a simulator.

Rumours have it the producers have entered the craft and begged them to carry on till the end :P

However the truth will sure to be found out after the series finishes tonight.

lukemills

Postby lukemills » Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:12 pm

lol Ipswich seems to be the new t.v. centre of G.B., TTE now space cadets well actually just outside of ipswich.

DaveJ-UK

Postby DaveJ-UK » Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:19 pm

ho-unit! wrote:it just sounds strange. surely you would've felt some kind of jet lag when you arrive in ipswich and travellijng around the north sea.

This made me laugh.

Jet lag is caused by the difference in time zone.

If your destination is in the same time zone then jet lag won't be an issue.

If you fly from Heathrow to the west coast of the US, and you board at 11am GMT, you'll arrive at about 8pm GMT but local time will be midday (GMT-8). Or one hour after you left. So at 4pm local time your body clock thinks it's midnight and you'll probably feel tired.

ho-unit!

Postby ho-unit! » Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:04 am

o crap! i just realised i phrased that wording wrong! o god that felt like a blonde moment (even though i'm chinese)

What i meant was they would've been expecting jet lag if they arrived in russia. So i was suprised they didn't knotice anyhting. It must've been really late when i wrote that :)
The Beagle Boysz 2005!

Return to “Space Cadets”