Starting Tonight

On Sunday the 20th November at 9pm we see the return of I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!

The_Boss
Site Admin

Starting Tonight

Postby The_Boss » Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:25 pm

Packing their rucksacks for the fifth series of the award-winning reality show will be:

• Former Blue singer Antony Costa
• Actor Kimberley Davies
• Antiques expert and TV presenter, David Dickinson
• Ex Atomic Kitten Jenny Frost
• Wine expert Jilly Goolden
• Actor Elaine Lordan
• Actor Sheree Murphy
• Entertainer Jimmy Osmond
• Actor Sid Owen
• Writer and broadcaster Carol Thatcher

The producers are determined to make sure that these celebrities head into the jungle with as few clues as possible as to what they could be facing. They have promised to really shake things up by including ‘The most absurd, unusual and horrific set of Bushtucker Trials that any of the celebs have ever faced’.

Watch it on ITV !!!!

browneyes

Postby browneyes » Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:16 am

I have seen the programme a couple of times and I can't get into it this time. It seems they have tried to pick people who might be a little interesting but failed miserably! There's not even any eye candy!

ho-unit!

Postby ho-unit! » Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:19 am

i suppose they're trying to spice things up but it aint workihng. Carol Thatcher really irritates me alraedy. It must be that posh voice and probably snobby attitude. i can hear it in her voice
The Beagle Boysz 2005!

daveyboi

Postby daveyboi » Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:44 am

ho-unit! wrote:i suppose they're trying to spice things up but it aint workihng. Carol Thatcher really irritates me alraedy. It must be that posh voice and probably snobby attitude. i can hear it in her voice

And I suppose you are upset she won it :?: :evil:

browneyes

Postby browneyes » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:36 pm

I finally got into celebrity jungle and I'm pleased Carol won. Funny how you can get a negative image of someone just by the way they talk or the words they use...or write...isn't it :twisted:

I really liked Carol by he end of the programme and when she told Ant and Dec that she bit into the maggot and it continued to wriggle as she swallowed and that she had to admire it...I fell off my chair laughing, what a character!

Return to “I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!”